Audrey Sims is a passionate and creative Motion Designer who brings her unique vision to every project she works on. Her portfolio showcases a wide range of work, from documentaries, explainers, tv spots and promos.
Here are some key highlights of her career:
• Graduated with a BFA in Motion Media Design from Savannah College of Art and Design.
• Animated and designed two episodes for the award-winning show 'Explained' on Netflix.
• Some of her notable achievements include animating and designing for award-winning documentary shows such as Rolling Stone: Stories From the Edge, The Clinton Affair, Why We Hate.
• Collaborated with high-profile clients such as Vice, Vox Media, Frame.io, Jigsaw Productions, CNN, and Viacom.
• Specializes in creating compelling narratives that connect with audiences on an emotional level.
• Has a keen eye for detail and a strong ability to bring complex ideas to life through her work.